Hotjar Insights Beta – Hands On Review

Hotjar Insights Beta – Hands On Review

In this article we’ll be taking a hands on look and User Experience Monitoring Tool Hotjar which is currently in Beta release. Hotjar Insights – Review A few months back I read of a new User Testing platform called ‘Hotjar’. Hotjar ... Continue Reading

Spend only 10% of your budget on your Web Analytics Tool. The other 90% should be spent on your living and breathing web analysts.

-   Avinash Kaushik   -

10/90 Rule – A rule for Magnificent Web Analytics Success

Continue Reading

Send this to a friend